Our goal is simple, to assist in any way possible to ease the pain of the children and families who are battling pediatric cancer and to work tirelessly to help find a cure for this terrible disease. We need your help to make this goal a reality.
For any questions please email our volunteer coordinator team.
Want volunteer opportunity updates delivered directly to your inbox?
Sign up for our newsletter below. Be sure to select “I would like more information on” section.
Somerset Patriots 50/50
Friday, August 6, 2021
Friday, August 13, 2021*
Saturday, August 28, 2021*
Join us for an evening with the Somerset Patriots. The Hugs for Brady Foundation will be having a 50/50 raffle during the game.
An experienced volunteer will be in charge to guide everyone that night.
- Usually, our table is inside as you enter the front entrance.
- You can get a ticket at the will-call window & check-in at the Hugs for Brady table upon arrival.
- As a volunteer, we ask that you arrive 1 1/2 hours before the start of the game and stay until the end of the 7th inning.
- A t-shirt will be waiting for you to wear.
- Wear comfortable shoes as we are standing on concrete for several hours selling 50/50 tickets.
Children under 18 can sign up but must have an adult volunteer with them throughout the entire volunteer time.
*Post Game Fireworks
Kids Kick Cancer “Over the Edge” Rappelling Off a Building
October 1, 2021
Join us as we take Hugs for Brady to new heights and rappel to battle pediatric cancer
On The Border Golf Outing
Fall 2021 (Date TBD)
10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Watch for hole in ones prizes
- Help with photos
- Help with auction
2022 Annual Winter Gala
Our 2021 Winter Gala has been cancelled.
We hope to see you again in 2022!
Sign up to be a gala committee member today!
Planning starts now.
- We need unique, special individuals with huge hearts.
- Weeknight committee meetings are held monthly in the South Brunswick area
Day of Gala Event Volunteers
2:30 pm – 11:30 pm
10 adult volunteers
- Computer skills needed
Volunteer from Home
We currently have volunteer from home opportunities for requesting sponsorships, conducting prospect research, asking clubs to fundraise for us and contacting businesses to partner with Hugs for Brady. You can call, email or mail letters to businesses, individuals and personal contacts to ask for their help.
We are also always in need of volunteers with daytime availability to help make phone calls to assist with our Brady Buggy Wagon Program. We need volunteers who can contact hospitals nationwide to ask if they would be open to receiving a Brady Buggy Wagon in order to be matched with donors. We also ask volunteers to call to check in with hospitals who have received a wagon to see how they like it, hear success stories, and more.
This opportunity is great for you if:
- You are seeking a longer-term volunteer opportunity.
- You are comfortable with computer software (e-mails, spreadsheets, GoogleDocs, etc.)
- You are comfortable making phone calls and have access to a phone.
Donate Your Talents
Do you have expertise in a field that would help Hugs for Brady continue to grow, or have a special talent or ability which you think would bring joy to a child’s face? We’d LOVE to have you as part of our volunteer team!
We are seeking skilled volunteers in the following areas of expertise to volunteer on specific projects, provide advice and insight, or serve on our committees and boards:
- Accountants or Financial Planners
- Project Managers
- Healthcare Professionals
- Graphic Designers
- Strategic Planners
We are also always seeking those who would like to dedicate their talents for our events and oncology families. Talents include:
- Face painters
- Balloon Artists